Concours of Elegance
31 August 2018 - 2 September 2018
The 2018 Concours of Elegance will take place from 31st August - 2nd September at Hampton Court Palace.
The exclusive Concours of Elegance hospitality enclosure offers badge holders a private area from which they can entertain or be entertained. On the East front lawns of the Palace a stunning marquee and garden, incorporating a private lounge area, will provide guests with a perfect view of the cars.
Using fresh British produce supplied by a range of Royal Warrant Holders, all day refreshments will be served in a relaxed environment. Our hostesses will make your Concours experience a truly memorable occasion.
Your hospitality experience will include:
- Complimentary day admission to the Concours of Elegance.
- All day access to the private hospitality marquee and garden.
- Private or shared tables of 10.
- Morning tea and coffee served with a selection of freshly baked pastries.
- Drinks reception by Champagne Taittinger.
- Three course lunch with selected wines.
- Coffee and chocolates.
- Afternoon cream tea.
- Reserved VIP car parking.
- Complimentary souvenir catalogue (1 per 2 guests).
Hampton Court Palace
- Train: Hampton Court, 0.24 miles
- Train: Thames Ditton, 1.03 miles
- Airport: Heathrow, 7.38 miles
- Airport: Biggin Hill, 16.79 miles