4 July 2018 - 8 July 2018
Henley Regatta is one of the must attend events on the British sporting calendar! The idyllic setting and flawless hospitality combine with some superb sporting action to create the perfect client entertainment opportunity. AOK Cavendish are delighted to offer a number of options throughout the week:
THE RIVERSIDE ENCLOSURE:
Beautifully deocrated marquees located opposite Temple Island provide an excellent base for your day's entertainment - being on the Steward's Enclosure side of the river, there is no better place to see the races unfold!
Being so close to the action creates a memorable atmosphere as the Olympic rowers fly past.
Top chefs have been selected to providean exquisite four course luncheon which this year featured a starter of smoked salmon mousse served in kilner jars with beetroot and horseradish cream which people raved about for days!
We are able to offer private marquees for 30 guests and above. Outside you will have tables and chairs to watch the rowing, relax and enjoy the English summer weather. The marquees vary in size to suit your numbers, up to a maximum of 300. It is also possible to brand the marquee and although not necessary, as we will already include flowers and table decorations, some companies like to have the option to bring presentations or brand the marquee with individual colour schemes and their own floral decorations.
We have shared marquees for parties of 2 guests and above with private tables for 8, 10 or 12. The marquees will be fully decorated with floral arrangements and by late afternoon, with the band playing outside, there can be quite a party atmosphere.
SAMPLE HOSPITALITY PACKAGE:
- Luxury lined marquee on Thames river bank
- Private marquees with private garden areas available for groups of 30+
- Spectacular views of Temple Island, the Oxfordshire countryside and the rowing
- Private garden area with furniture
- Champagne & Pimms reception
- Morning coffee and patisserie
- Complimentary bar throughout the day (excluding Champagne)
- Four course luncheon
- Fine wines to accompany your meal
- Vegetarian selection
- Traditional afternoon tea
- Spectacular jazz band
- Close up magician
- Car parking (1 per 2)
- Floral arrangements
- Colour TV
- Provisions of ladies’ and gentlemen’s cloakrooms
- VIP hostesses service
- Please enquire for further information and pricings.
Henley Temple Island
- Train: Henley-on-Thames, 1.08 miles
- Train: Shiplake, 2.68 miles
- Airport: Heathrow, 19.25 miles
- Airport: Oxford, 27.08 miles