18 October 2018 - 19 October 2018
The London Bierfest is a spectacular event which has been running since 2003 featuring food, drink and live music. We guarantee the spirit of Oktoberfest here in London at the iconic Old Billingsgate in London.
The event hosts over 2,000 people each night from a variety of industries and is sure to be a sell-out.
This fun, affordable and unique event is available now for corporate bookings. Tables can be reserved for groups of up to 10 people.
SAMPLE HOSPITALITY PACKAGE:
- Unlimited steins of Bitburger Beer, wine and soft drinks!
- Delicious platters of traditional German food
- Full table service all night from your personal Heidi, Helga or Helmut
- Amazing live acts on the main stage as well as roaming entertainment
Old Billingsgate, EC3
1 Old Billingsgate Walk (Riverside Entrance)
16 Lower Thames Street,
- Underground: Monument , 0.14 miles
- Underground: London Bridge , 0.27 miles
- Train: London Fenchurch Street, 0.29 miles
- Train: London Bridge, 0.30 miles
- Underground: Cannon Street , 0.33 miles
- DLR: Tower Gateway, 0.47 miles
- Airport: London City, 6.01 miles
- Airport: Biggin Hill, 13.31 miles