Wembley Stadium opened its doors in 2007, on the same site as the original Wembley, which was demolished in 2002-2003. With 90,000 seats, it is the second-largest stadium in Europe and the largest in the United Kingdom.
Wembley is home to many iconic sporting events, as well as host to various live events and music.
Ticket prices for live music events fluctuate frequently. Please enquire for more information.
|24/06/2017||Jeff Lynne's ELO||Wembley Stadium||POA||Enquire|
- Train: Wembley Stadium, 0.32 miles
- Underground: Wembley Park , 0.46 miles
- Train: Wembley Central, 0.77 miles
- Airport: Heathrow, 9.56 miles
- Airport: London City, 14.87 miles