Join Andrew Strauss, Allan Lamb and Mike Procter at Lord’s who will be celebrating the career of Jacques Kallis - one of the greatest all-rounders the game has ever seen.
The South African boasts an international record of over 25,000 runs and 577 wickets across all formats and is widely considered to be one of the greatest cricketers the game has ever seen. So join Kallis, and other legends of the game, for a fantastic evening of cricketing memories.
- Complimentary drinks reception to include beer and Sumaridge sparkling wine
- Half bottle of wine per person
- Three-course gourmet dinner
*Individual places available or tables of 10 for standard tickets. Speakers are subject to professional engagements. Proceeds to be split between the Lord’s Taverners and the Jacques Kallis Foundation. For full terms and conditions, please see the website.
|26/07/2017||An Evening with Jacques Kallis||-||£199.00 Inc. VAT||Enquire|
Lord’s Cricket Ground
St. John's Wood Road
- Underground: St John's Wood , 0.47 miles
- Underground: Maida Vale , 0.54 miles
- Underground: Warwick Avenue , 0.54 miles
- Train: London Marylebone, 0.56 miles
- Train: London Paddington, 0.79 miles
- Airport: London City, 9.99 miles
- Airport: Heathrow, 12.90 miles