Whether looking to gain inspiration away from the office, do some much-needed team building, or simply to boost staff morale enjoying great food in a relaxed setting, a bespoke corporate event at River Cottage HQ will tick all of your boxes.
You can spend a day experiencing a bespoke cookery course, learning useful skills such as bread making, meat butchery or how to properly fillet and cook a fish.
- Arrive at River Cottage: You'll be met at the top of the hill and transported to River Cottage HQ by tractor and trailer
- Welcome: A member of the team will welcome you and you will start the day with tea, coffee and treats fresh from the kitchen
- Practical 1: You'll learn the principles of bread and make your very own farmhouse dough
- Practical 2: You'll be introduced to the River Cottage Nose-to-Tail approach, and be shown how to prepare your meaty main course
- Lunch: Time to take a break and enjoy a delicious two-course lunch, including something you made earlier in the day
- Practical 3: Following lunch, you'll pick up the skills needed for filleting fish, as your chef demonstrates a quick and easy fish dish from scratch.
- Practical 4: During the final session of the day you'll find out the secret to great desserts and make a delicious seasonal pud
- Head for home: At this stage, the day will draw to a close and the tractor will be ready to take guests back to the top of the hill to meet their transport