Lendy Cowes Week
4 August 2018 - 11 August 2018
Lendy Cowes Week is the perfect hospitality experience for you and your guests. Experience the sailing, fine restaurants and brilliant nightlife in the heart of historic Cowes. The eight-day racing programme starts on Saturday 4th August and finishes on Saturday 11th August.
For the ‘real deal’ racing and hospitality at Cowes Week on a new racy 40 ft, the below sample package is available.
- Race prepared yacht with two professional crew
- Use of VIP Hospitality area between 1630 & 2100 (2-course optional pm meal) Race entry fees
- Safety brief on board followed by training before race start (race around 3-4 hours)
- Fuel and moorings in Cowes Yacht Haven
- Use of wet weather gear and safety equipment
- Full event management, shore support and bespoke joining instructions
- Breakfast of bacon rolls, Danish Pastries, orange juice, tea and coffee onboard Sandwich lunch served on board whilst racing including cake for afternoon tea and snacks
- Soft drinks included plus an allocation of beer post race
- One way RIB transfer from Ocean Village, Lymington or Gunwharf Post racing alcoholic drinks
- Branded clothing
- Transfers from London to the Solent
- AOK Event Manager - £450 per day plus PD’s.
We have an experienced event management team who would love to discuss and tailor your Lendy Cowes Week experience around you! All you have to do is get in touch...
Isle of wight
- Airport: Southampton, 13.19 miles
- Airport: Bournemouth, 23.79 miles