VENUE SALES MANAGER
Opportunity: Venue Sales Manager
Contact: James Maclay (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Location: SW London
Salary: Dependent on experience
Date Launched: 14th June 2018
Job Type: Permanent, upon passing a probation period of 3 months
A fantastic opportunity for a Venue Sales Manager to join our award-winning event management company based in Clapham Junction. The Venue Sales Manager will be responsible for managing the inbound event enquiries at one of London’s most iconic and exciting venues. This venue is just about to launch and will host fantastic events.
The Venue Sales Manager will head up the enquiries and sales of these new and exciting venue spaces which include an open piazza, a theatre space, corporate meeting and entertaining spaces, sampling and experiential opportunities.
The role is Monday to Friday, 8.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. with requirements to attend some weekend and evening events.
We are looking for a bright, energetic, ambitious and enthusiastic individual who has experience in hotel and venue sales to both agency and corporate bookers.
AOK Events offer live events services, corporate hospitality and venue finding, with each department made up of dedicated and experienced events professionals.
- Manage the inbound phone and email enquiries from bookers looking to hire the event spaces
- Ensure timely and high-quality responses, with great attention to detail, to all enquiries
- Manage venue show rounds for prospective bookers
- Prepare sales proposals with all the relevant information required by a booker to the very highest standard
- Manage enquiries to the point of handing over to an Event Manager
- Maximise the sales and use of the venue spaces, ensuring financial targets are met
Please apply by email and include a current CV to James Maclay, MD of AOK Creative, email@example.com
Interviews will take place at our offices in Clapham Junction
AOK Events is an equal opportunities employer