JUNIOR EVENT MANAGER
The Junior Event Manager will support the AOK Creative team in the delivery of client live events, including brand experiences, conferences, incentives, parties and brand engagement.
These events will range from corporate private dinners for 12 to Christmas parties for 700; from cocktail receptions to corporate conferences. This year we have been to Barcelona, Dubai, St Anton and across the UK so travel may be required.
The role is Monday to Friday, 08:30 to 17:30 (17:00 on Fridays). The Junior Event Manager will be expected to work on events outside of these hours and occasionally on weekends. Previous live event experience for corporate clients is essential.
AOK Creative pride themselves on developing long-term successful relationships with our clients by excellent account management and project delivery. The Junior Event Manager will take an active role in developing client relationships with a view to managing their own accounts and projects.
AOK Creative is a team of seven and delivers over 100 events in a year, with a turnover well in excess of £1m. AOK Creative is part of AOK Events and our offices are in Clapham Junction, London.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Timely attendance at our offices; with daily enthusiasm and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Effective time management and ability to manage multiple tasks in a calm professional manner
- Supporting other members in the AOK Creative team on-site at live events
- Actively getting involved with projects; this will need offering assistance at all times
- Research and administration support, including creating itineraries and event schedules
- Attention to detail is vital. Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Supporting new business opportunities with creativity, research and document preparation
- Efficient and effective daily communication by phone and email with suppliers and clients
- Ensuring project paperwork is produced and accurate; especially financial records
- Languages are a benefit, although not essential
Please apply by email and include a current CV to Rosanna Horne firstname.lastname@example.org Interviews will take place at our offices in Clapham Junction, London.