VENUE FINDING EXECUTIVE
Our fastest growing department is our venue finding service, AOK Venues where we source the very best venues that match our corporate clients’ requirements, be that for a conference, dinner, away day or incentive.
About You: We are looking for a bright, energetic and very organised candidate with an in-depth knowledge of venues in London, UK and Europe and at least a year’s experience as a Venue Finder in the events industry.
Applicants Should Have:
- Successful candidates will be required to carry out face-to-face meetings with suppliers and clients and so it is imperative that they are presentable with an engaging personality
- At least a year or more experience as a venue finder in London
- A clear and confident telephone and email manner
- Ability to write detailed proposals in English
- The role includes working on budgets & so confident financial management imperative
- A passion for venue finding & the events industry
- Excellent knowledge of London, UK & European venues
- An in-depth understanding of what is involved in finding the right venue based on client's specific criteria
- The motivation to become an integral part of an expanding business
- The ability to multi-task, retain venue information/knowledge and a quick learner
- A strong work ethic & masses of enthusiasm
About the Job:
The role will involve research, supplier meetings, visiting venues, proposal writing, client meetings and helping to manage a large venue database.
Please send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will take place at our offices in Clapham Junction, London.
*Please note that we are not able to respond personally to each application & so you will only hear from us if you are selected for interview.