Chestertons Polo in the Park is the only annual polo tournament to take place in the heart of London where it has delighted huge crowds since 2009, even if they have never been to a polo event before!
We're thrilled to be official hospitality parntners for Chestertons Polo in the Park and, with the action taking place over 3 fun filled days, we thought it would be great idea to share our favourite elements of this fabulous summer sporting event, and most importantly why we think you'll love it!
1) The Location - London. You don't get much more accessible that that! It's particularly easy to attend Chestertons Polo in the Park if your based or arriving into Central or West London (it's a short walk from Putney Bridge and Parsons Green).
2) It's Quintessentially British – Just picture it, a day out in the sun, enjoying this civilised spectator sport with a Pimms in abundance and a delightful afternoon tea to finish
3) Enjoy Something Different – Polo isn't a mainstream sport with a fanatical following. You don't need to follow a team or know who's who to enjoy a day at Chestertons Polo in the Park! So focus is on enjoying the day out with guaranteed quality face time with clients, colleagues, friends or family
4) The Price – Packages across the weekend at Chestertons Polo in the Park are just like the event itself, very respectable. Hospitality starts at just £145 per person, with the most expensive package just £410 per person.
5) There's Something For Everyone – Friday 3rd (International Day) is alive with corporate clients, and with hospitality in the prestigious Hurlingham Club available, it's always a popular choice .Saturday 4th is Ladies Day and Sunday 5ht is Finals Day, which is kid friendly, ideal for families.
So there you have it! If you're keen to make the most of the English summer and spend a fantastic few days enjoying the best hospitality around just follow the links below!