London O2 Arena
Originally designed for Britain's celebrations of the new millennium, the O2 was relaunched in June 2007 as a live music and events venue.
You can now see and enjoy the world's most popular events in the iconic O2 arena. With over 23,000 seats, enjoy the best experience, no matter where you are, as with its unique design the O2 allows everyone to feel involved.
Ticket prices for live music events fluctuate frequently. Please enquire for more information.
- Underground: North Greenwich , 0.08 miles
- Train: Westcombe Park, 1.31 miles
- Train: Maze Hill, 1.35 miles
- Airport: London City, 2.19 miles
- Airport: Biggin Hill, 11.84 miles