Land, Sea & Air
Helicopters, Ribs and Landrover...the ultimate all action day
• Maximum of 60 participants
• A seamless day of competitive action involving helicopters, Ribs and off-roading set in the New Forest National Park and on the beautiful western waters of the Solent.
• Using Ribs, you will spend half a day speeding across the Solent in tight formation going from port to port for fiendish challenges as part of a Treasure Hunt or to just enjoy the spectacle.
• Ashore, you have the ultimate driving challenge: Private use of an exciting purpose built 4x4 course with that legendary off road machine – the Landrover Defender. Each participant will receive full instruction and have ample opportunity to drive.
• Step from the Landrover into a twin engine Squirrel for an aerial tour of that most famous of landmarks, the Needles, together with Hurst Castle, Alum Bay, the ancient port of Yarmouth and the Castle guarding the harbour.
• Operating out of the excellent seafood bistro in Lymington Yacht Haven, enjoying panoramic Solent views, the day will be non-stop action punctuated only by excellent food and finished with a Pimms prize giving reception.
• Pre event planning and event management.
• Coastguard coded Ribs with skippers and mooring fees.
• Professionally produced Treasure Hunt packs
• Private use of 4x4 course
• Twin engined helicopters
• Medals for the winning team
• The catering includes:
o Bacon rolls, tea and coffee on arrival.
o A delicious lunch in the marina bistro
o Tea, coffee, water and soft drinks.
o Celebratory drink at the prize giving
Health and Safety
• Participants will need a reasonable level of physical health rather than fitness. This event is unsuitable for those with knee, hip, back, neck or weight problems, and those who are pregnant.
• Lifejackets are issued free of charge and must be worn on the Ribs.
• Branded boats – Rib tubes, console and flags.
• Branded clothing and trophies.
• Professional marine photographer.
• Post event BBQ or dinner.
• Overnight accommodation in the area.
• Coaches or rail travel.
New Forest National Park
South Efford House,
- Train: Lymington Town, 1.79 miles
- Train: Lymington Pier, 1.88 miles
- Airport: Bournemouth, 12.04 miles
- Airport: Southampton, 16.89 miles