Italian Grand Prix - Official Hospitality
31 August 2018 - 2 September 2018
For many, the home of the Italian Grand Prix (and Ferrari) at Monza is the beating heart of Formula One. The Italians call it 'La Pista Magica', the magic track, a description few would disagree with. Monza is comfortably the fastest circuit on the F1 calendar and is an incredible test for both the drivers and their cars, who will regularly exceed speeds of 200mph or more throughout a breakneck lap of this famous old circuit. All of these factors mean Monza is certainly not to be missed.
AOK Cavendish can offer official hospitality, travel and accommodation to every race on the calendar. If you are looking for a package you can't see on this site, please get in touch to discuss your requirements
Sample hospitality package (Formula One Paddock Club):
- Dedicated Formula One Paddock ClubTM access lanes and VIP parking
- All day refreshments
- An open Champagne bar
- Gourmet world dining with fine wines
- Exclusive Formula 1® Pit Lane tours
- VIP access to the Formula 1® Support Race Paddock
- Complimentary Official Programme and protective ear plugs
- Entertainment and driver appearances
Please note other ticket and hospitality options are available, please get in touch with our team of F1 experts for further details!
Monza Circuit, Italy
Autodromo Nazionale di Monza