FORMULA 1 2022 BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX
25 March 2022 - 27 March 2022
OFFICIAL HOSPITALITY PACKAGES
The Bahrain Grand Prix was first held in 2004 and made history by being the first country in the Middle East to host the Formula 1 and was given the award for the "Best Organised Grand Prix" by the FIA.
The race has seen a range of winners over the years but Lewis Hamilton and Sebastian Vettel have enjoyed top spot regularly since 2012.
AOK Cavendish can offer official hospitality, travel and accommodation to every race on the calendar. If you are looking for a package you can't see on this site, please get in touch to discuss your requirements.
SAMPLE PACKAGE - FORMULA 1 PADDOCK CLUBTM:
- Dedicated Formula 1 Paddock ClubTM access lanes and VIP parking
- Prime view of the race and pit lane
- Open Champagne bar
- Gourmet world dining with fine wines
- All day refreshments
- Pit lane tours
- Guided tours of The Paddock
- Official programme and protective ear plugs
- Driver appearances and entertainment
- Circuit tours on the driver parade truck
Please note other ticket and hospitality options are available, please get in touch with our team of experts for further details!