ICC CWC 2019 - Final
14 July 2019
ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 Final
For the first time since 1999 the World Cup is being played here and tickets are limited as the big hitters battle it out. Hosts England, reigning champions Australia, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, India, New Zealand, Pakistan, South Africa, Sri Lanka and the Windies will all vie for the title, with the final at Lord’s on 14 July.
AOK Cavendish are delighted to offer official hospitality packages to the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019.
Our cricket packages guarantee you a match ticket, ensuring that you turn up to the match in absolute confidence that you are going to have the best possible day. We strongly advise against using unofficial cricket suppliers as these hospitality packages are often more expensive and do not guarantee entry into the ground.
Please get in touch for full details, prices and availability for all official facilities.
Lord’s Cricket Ground
St. John's Wood Road
- Underground: St John's Wood , 0.47 miles
- Underground: Maida Vale , 0.54 miles
- Underground: Warwick Avenue , 0.54 miles
- Train: London Marylebone, 0.56 miles
- Train: London Paddington, 0.79 miles
- Airport: London City, 9.99 miles
- Airport: Heathrow, 12.90 miles