London Fashion Week
14 February 2020 - 18 February 2020
Located at The Store X, 180 Strand, the Designer Showrooms is home to over 150 British and international designers. Presented within is a rich and diverse selection of products in a highly curated showroom. Showcasing at London Fashion Week raises the profile of brands as part of London Fashion Week’s edit of what to see.
Of the four fashion capitals, London is the only city that hosts the Designer Showrooms in the same venue as the official BFC Show Space. The LFW Designer Showrooms have launched many global brands, including a number of on-schedule designers.
Showcasing in the highly curated Designer Showrooms allows brands to develop relationships with globally influential stores and helps to increase their exposure to top international journalists, publications and stylists. In addition to this, designers will also gain access to seasonal press and buyer accreditation lists as well as a pre-show business seminar.
- A seat at an official catwalk show at the London Fashion Week
- Access to the exclusive Guest Club Lounge at The Store Studios at 180 Strand, a comfortable haven at the centre of Fashion Week, where you will enjoy Prosecco and other refreshments
- Either a champagne breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea or dinner at The Delaunay
- A talk from a senior member of the British fashion press on trends, styles, next season collections, gossip and the history of London Fashion Week
- The opportunity to preview next seasons collections from over one hundred designers where buyers from some of the best stores in the world come to select exclusive pieces for their shop floors
Please get in touch with the team for more details and pricing.