18 April 2019
The Royal Albert Hall is a registered charity held in trust for the nation's benefit. The world’s leading figures in music, dance, sport and politics have appeared on stage since it opened in 1871, and now over 1.7 million people enjoy live experiences there every year, with millions more experiencing the events held there through broadcasts, recordings and new media channels.
Please enquire for more information.
Royal Albert Hall
- Underground: Gloucester Road , 0.49 miles
- Underground: South Kensington , 0.50 miles
- Underground: High Street Kensington , 0.62 miles
- Train: London Paddington, 1.10 miles
- Train: West Brompton, 1.21 miles
- Airport: London City, 10.08 miles
- Airport: Heathrow, 12.33 miles