London Gold Cup Lunch
15 March 2019
This year’s London Gold Cup Lunch will once again be taking place in the England Suite, at one of the world’s most famous and iconic cricket grounds, The Kia Oval. The Cheltenham Gold Cup is the most important steeplechase in the world, with the names of some of racing’s greatest equine superstars etched on the coveted trophy. We are delighted to welcome as our special guest one of English football’s most skilful forwards of recent years, Teddy Sheringham. Teddy will be joined for the day by one of English cricket’s most tenacious competitors, and current host of Drivetime on Talksport Radio, Darren Gough.
With a delicious three course lunch and complimentary bar to enjoy, live music, plenty of sporting chat and analysis, in-room bookies, and the full Gold Cup day card shown on our giant screens, this will be a day to remember.
Get in touch with our team of experts for more information.
- Underground: Oval , 0.01 miles
- Train: Vauxhall (London), 0.50 miles
- Underground: Kennington , 0.52 miles
- Underground: Vauxhall , 0.53 miles
- Train: Elephant & Castle, 1.02 miles
- Airport: London City, 7.42 miles
- Airport: Biggin Hill, 12.21 miles