Wales v Fiji - Autumn Internationals
7 November 2020
- Hosted by rugby legends
- Exclusive access to balcony seating directly behind the posts
- Entry to box 3 hours prior to kick-off and 1.5 hours after full time
- Event Accreditation
- Dedicated VIP Entrance
- Smart dress code
- Grand Marques Reception
- Five-course fine dining experience
- Complimentary bar including signature wines
- Half-time cheese cart & full-time tea
We only provide official hospitality packages for matches at the Principality Stadium, to ensure that our clients are never disappointed.
At AOK Cavendish, our highly experienced team will find you the perfect hospitality package at the Principality Stadium, so you can turn up to the match with absolute confidence.
We strongly advise against using unofficial rugby suppliers as these hospitality packages are often more expensive and do not guarantee entry into the stadium.
What's more, we will not be beaten on price. All you need to do is get in touch by filling out to the enquiry form to the right of this text and we will be in touch.
101 St Marys Street
- Train: Cardiff Central, 0.19 miles
- Train: Cardiff Queen Street, 0.42 miles
- Airport: Cardiff, 9.10 miles
- Airport: Bristol, 20.94 miles