1st ODI - England v India
12 July 2022
With official distributor accreditation for all England internationals, we are well placed to ensure you get the best official hospitality options at The Kia Oval.
As the scene of England’s Ashes winning triumphs in 2005 and 2009, The Oval is held in the highest regard by cricket fans and the ground is almost always braced for brilliance and drama alike.
- Luxury padded armchair seating next to the players dressing rooms in our Bedser Stand (Third Man)
- A la carte breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea offer
- Champagne and cocktails throughout the day
- Complimentary bar of premium beer, premium wine, premium spirits and soft drinks
- To your seat drinks service
- Visits from former players
- Matchday programme and radio
Get in touch with our team of experts for full package details!
- Underground: Oval , 0.01 miles
- Train: Vauxhall (London), 0.50 miles
- Underground: Kennington , 0.52 miles
- Underground: Vauxhall , 0.53 miles
- Train: Elephant & Castle, 1.02 miles
- Airport: London City, 7.42 miles
- Airport: Biggin Hill, 12.21 miles