Luxury Sailing Day
We sail a fleet of stunning luxury 40’ - 54’ Yachts. These are prestigious boats, custom built for sheer indulgence and comfort - ideal for providing hospitality to important clients. The range of Yachts allows us to accommodate groups of 6 up to 12 guests on each Yacht whilst maintaining a cost efficient price and matching boat to guest numbers.
The Yachts are fully crewed with skipper and hostess, and guests are welcome to take part in the sailing or settle back and enjoy the cruise. Most of our guests have no sailing experience. The food we serve is a hallmark of the event, with stunning on board catering or alternatively we can take you ashore to an exclusive restaurant or Yacht club.
The option of a powerful Rib to accompany each Yacht is also available, providing both a tender for excursions ashore and a thrilling ride in itself.
Event locations: Lymington, Hamble, Southampton or Cowes
09.30 Arrive in the marina, met by the event manager
09.40 Breakfast served in the Yacht club, event briefing
10.00 Board the Yacht, safety briefing by the skipper and hostess
10.25 Slip lines and head into The Solent
10.40 Yacht familiarization and morning sail
12.30 Moor alongside in Yarmouth or Cowes for lunch onboard or ashore
14.00 Back onboard for an afternoon sail
15.45 Afternoon tea served
16.30 Return to marina for Pimms reception
17.00 Guests depart at leisure
Costs - £275 + VAT per person, based on multiple group sizes of 8 / 10 or 12 guests.
8 Guests per yacht will sail onboard matching Jeanneau 40’ yachts
10 Guests per yacht will sail onboard matching Jeanneau 45’ yachts
12 Guests per yacht will sail onboard matching Jeanneau 54’ yachts
• Immaculate yacht with professional skipper and hostess
• High quality wet weather gear
• Full catering package, breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, soft drinks, Pimms on return
• Use of the marina facilities and bistro
• All fuel and mooring fees
• Alcohol onboard, bucks fizz, wine, beer, G&T and Pimms available.
• Additional Rib - £585 for a full day - £485 for a part day (up to 4 hours)
• Goody bags / prizes / branded clothing