After 3 successful events in Europe, AOK Creative were asked to help BCG take their event to North America for the first time. AOK Creative were on hand to source caterers, help with onsite logistics and working closely with the BCG and TED teams onsite to ensure smooth running on the event.
The Prince of Wales Theatre, Toronto was the perfect venue for the event. The large auditorium allowed TED to build a bespoke event and align with event requirements. The venue has serval breakout areas with great branding opportunities throughout.
WHAT WE DID:
- Sourced caterers and attended site visits in Canada with the caterers
- Liaised with all the Unions to ensure correct procedures were followed
- Load in loadout schedules
- Collated all health and safety documentation
- Supporting TED and BCG pre-event with all their requests and onsite for the duration of the event
- Working with TED and the venue on the de-rig post event
The event had a fantastic turnout, recieving great feedback from all their clients which has allowed BCG to move forward and book India for their event in 2019.