The AOK Events Group is a suite of six fantastic events services working together to bring our clients’ events to life.
We're a team who totally love what we do and it shows in not only our work but our working environment.
To support our growing agency, we are looking for a bright, creative and enthusiastic marketing intern to join our busy marketing team for up to a year.
Location: Clapham Junction, SW London
Start Date: September 2019
Job Type: Temporary
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Updating our microsites and websites with packages and content
- Creating information documents for our clients using PowerPoint
- Sourcing images
- Writing blog posts
- Working on direct marketing campaigns
- Managing the group’s social media channels
- Supporting internal comms
- Supporting our Senior Marketing Executive day to day
The ideal candidate for this role must:
- Be currently studying for, or a recent graduate of, journalism, communications, marketing, PR or a related subject
- Have experience using both Mac and Windows operating systems, and the ability to jump in and figure out how to use software they've not used before
- Have knowledge of Adobe Suite including Photoshop and InDesign
- Have excellent organisational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in order to meet deadlines
- Have fantastic interpersonal and communication skills with a desire to build productive relationships with all levels of co-workers
- Have excellent written and verbal English communications skills, imagination and tone of voice
- Have a creative flair, with an eye for visual design and attention to detail
- Be self-starting abilities and have the enthusiasm to always go one better than they've been asked
To apply please send your CV and a covering letting to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will take place at our offices in Clapham Junction, London.