Venue Finding Executive
Company: wefindvenues | Part of The AOK Events Group
Job: Venue Finding Executive
Location: Clapham Junction, SW London
Salary: Dependent on experience + discretionary annual bonus and other perks
Start Date: Summer 2019
Job Type: Permanent upon passing a probation period
We’re looking for a passionate and personable venue finder ideally with 2+ years’ experience in a related role to join our team.
About us: wefindvenues is a rapidly growing venue finding service that combines innovative technology with excellent customer service. We have a diverse and exciting range of clients including Chanel, Sweaty Betty, Linkedin & Microsoft, who use us to source venues for a range of events such as conferences, dinners, away days and incentive trips.
wefindvenues is part of The AOK Events Group, one of the UK’s largest event agencies, which is comprised of 45+ staff and 7 brands. Over the last 3 years we have doubled in size and turnover, and we are actively looking for ambitious individuals to continue driving this growth, and subsequently benefit from it.
On a day-to-day basis;
- You will take detailed briefs from clients and match the correct venues to their requirements
- Present venue options to clients by either using our in-house technology or creating bespoke proposals
- Manage key accounts across our diverse and interesting client base
- Keep abreast of new venue openings & industry trends
- Attend site inspections with clients and sell them the venues you have suggested
- Meet with new venues onsite or in our offices and maintain our venues database
- Attend showcase evenings and FAM trips in the UK and abroad
- Build and maintain supplier and client relationships via phone, email, and face to face
- Negotiate costs and other benefits with suppliers on behalf of our clients
You should have:
- An engaging personality
- Competent financial management is imperative
- The confidence and drive to manage and grow accounts
- The ability to digest a brief and create a first-class solution
- The motivation to become an integral part of an expanding business
- Excellent management of workloads
- The ambition to grow and develop your career at an exciting company
- A passion for venue finding, the events industry, and great customer service
- Knowledge of venues in London, the rest of the UK & across Europe
- The ability to multi-task, retain venue information/knowledge and be a quick learner
- A strong work ethic & masses of enthusiasm
- A clear and confident telephone and email manner
- Ability to write detailed proposals in English
About the application:
Please apply by email and include a current CV to Paul Moynihan email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews will take place at our offices in Clapham Junction, London.