AOK Events pride themselves on developing long-term successful relationships with our clients through excellent account management and project delivery. The Event Manager will take an active role in developing these client relationships, with a view to managing their own accounts and projects.
We’re a team who love what we do, and it shows not only in our work, but our working environment. Our team is our most valuable asset and we really believe that genuinely enjoying what we do shows in our work and sets us apart. If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to be involved within this growing business offering flexibility and a chance to work with a number of exciting events then please do get in touch.
The role is Monday to Friday, 8.30 a.m. to 5.30 pm with an option to work flexi hours. The Event Manager will be expected to work on events outside of these hours, occasionally on weekends and international travel may be required.
At least 3 years’ experience delivering live events for corporate clients is essential. This role would suit someone looking to further their career in a dynamic, fast-moving and creative environment.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS ROLE INCLUDE:
- Deliver events for AOK Events’ clients at the very best standard – this will include virtual events and live events
- Build strong and long-standing relationships with clients as projects are planned and delivered
- Play a significant role in AOK Events achieving its revenue target
- Contribute to AOK Events business development through strong Account Management
- Excellent project delivery (logistics, production, communications and creative)
- Managing multiple events at a time with great attention to detail
- Build relationships with key suppliers
- Accurate and timely reconciling of all projects, ensuring profit margin
- Seek and share knowledge of consumer trends, creativity, technology, marketing and innovations
If you think you are right for this position please send over a cover letter and CV to Charlie at email@example.com