Are you searching for a Destination Management Company (DMC) in London to organise your next unforgettable event? Look no further than AOK Events! With over 23 years experience and unrivaled local knowledge, you can trust us to turn your event vision into a reality. Whether you’re planning a conference, an incentive, a trip to the UK for a sporting or musical event, or any other special occasion, our dedicated team is here to ensure every detail is perfectly executed.
London has something for everyone and is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful cities in the world. It’s steeped in an incredible history with contemporary architecture and historical monuments everywhere you look. With the River Thames running through the middle of the city and over 130 parks (including 8 Royal ones) dotted everywhere, London is simply magnificent. Throw in Buckingham Palace, Hamleys, Big Ben, Abbey Road, London Eye, Lords cricket ground, The Houses of Parliament, The Shard, Wembley, Hyde Park, Harrods, amazing museums, a huge range of 4 and 5 star hotels, terrific pubs, bars and restaurants and great transport links….you’ve really got the lot!
Venue Finding: We know London like the back of our hand and our brilliant venue finders will secure you perfect accommodation for your stay in London, at the best rates. On top of that your London DMC will find you the best venues for dining, sight seeing and entertainment throughout your stay.
Event Management: Our event managers organise every event like it’s the most important in the world, every single time. Your dedicated event manager will work with you both pre-event and on site and will ensure that no stone is left unturned, ensuring that everything runs like clockwork with an itinerary that guarantees memories for life.
Incentive Programs: London is easy to get to with five major airports to fly your guests in to. The City itself is beautiful but just half an hour away there is stunning countryside and within an hour you can be beside the sea. London has a huge number of museums, sporting and musical venues, sightseeing spots and magical things to do – you’re only a two and half hour train journey from Brussels and Paris too!
Transfers and logistics: In order for your trip to be successful, your London DMC needs to ensure you are not just moved emotionally, but logistically too. Our event managers know how to move you around the City, whether that’s by coach or private car from the airport, executive car, London Underground, bike or Segway, we will make sure you get from A to B as efficiently as possible. London is also a beautiful city to walk around so make sure you pack some trainers as it’s sometimes the best way to see our beautiful Capital.
Concierge Service: From securing reservations at top restaurants to arranging exclusive event tickets, we can cater to every need. With deep local knowledge, we provide personalised recommendations, travel assistance, and seamless solutions, ensuring an unforgettable and stress-free experience in London.
Team Building: There are so many team building events to choose from, ranging from cycling at the Olympic Velodrome, dragon boat racing on the River Thames, treasure hunts around London, cookery courses, white water rafting, climbing the O2, wine tasting, shooting and much, much more.
Corporate Hospitality: Our sister company, AOK Cavendish is one of the leading corporate hospitality companies in the UK and they will get you the best seats and hospitality at Wimbledon, Royal Ascot, British Grand Prix, Taylor Swift, The Six Nations, Chelsea Flower Show, Last Night of the Proms, Lords or The Oval, Premiership football – in fact any sporting or musical event that you want to go to.
Entertainment: Our sister company, AOK Entertains, provides internationally renowned talent and performers for every type of corporate and private event. From celebrity acts like Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Scouting for Girls, Joe Wix and John Cleese to talented musicians, magicians, DJs, bands and acrobats, we provide the best corporate events entertainment acts to suit your brief.
WHY CHOOSE AOK EVENTS AS YOUR LONDON DMC?
- Over 20 years’ Experience – We have organised over 25,000 events since we launched in 2000 and we work with many of the world’s largest companies including LinkedIn, Clifford Chance, Santander, Coca-Cola, Amazon, Chanel, Red Bull, and Microsoft. Why do they use us? Simple – they trust us to deliver incredible events every single time.
- Knowledge only locals can provide – Our office is based in London and nearly all of our staff live in London too. We know the Capital like the back of our hand. We know where’s hot, where’s about to open and we can gain access, when others are not able, due to the incredible relationships we have built over two decades at the top of our industry.
- Seamless Planning and Execution – From coordinating transportation and accommodation to managing event logistics, our team handles it all, allowing you to focus on what truly matters—enjoying the event and creating memories. We will also carry out risk assessments and ensure that health and safety are at the heart of our delivery. We will make your event as sustainable as possible too, as a default.
- Extensive Network – Over the years, we have built a robust network of trusted connections, including top-notch vendors, venues and more. This network empowers us to negotiate competitive prices without compromising on quality, ensuring that you receive the best value for your investment.
- One partner for every service – We really are a one-stop shop for all of your event needs and our team of brilliant event planners and creatives help arrange the very best conferences, meetings, corporate hospitality, incentives, entertainment, offsites, team building, gifts and merchandise, parties, brand activations, on-site event management and much, much more.
Case Study 1
Case Study 2
Case Study 3
Case Study 4