Whether you’ve been on the mountains since you could walk or you’ve never donned a pair of salopettes in your life – there is nothing quite like skiing - and as an incentive, it ticks every box:
- Learning or brushing up on your ski skills, in incredible surroundings? Check.
- An adrenaline rush you won’t forget in a hurry? Check
- And last but by no means least, the much sought after Après Ski bonding session with clients or teammates? Check. Check. Check.
So when one of our favourite clients were looking for the perfect activity to treat some of their favourite clients, skiing in the Austrian resort of St Anton jumped straight to the top of the list.
AOK Events organised hotel bookings, flights, transfers, activities, ski hire, ski lessons, ski passes, lunches and dinners.
We took ten fantastic guests from London for four days, flying into Innsbruck where we then travelled through the mountains by luxury coach to Raffs Tyrol Hotel. We booked this particular hotel due to it’s short walk to the slopes (10 minutes) but the hotel also offered a driver service should you not want to exert yourself before hitting a black run.
We used our expertise to create the perfect itinerary which would not only suit all 10 guests of different ages and skiing abilities but also gave our client the best opportunity to really make the most of this time away as a team.
- An afternoon of free skiing
- Après Ski at famed bar Krazy Kangaruh
- Dinner as a team at the hotel
- We had scheduled in a night of tobogganing, but sadly on this occasion, we didn’t have enough snow!
- A morning of skiing with instructors and guides
- Lunch at Mooserwirt restaurant, which we strategically scheduled for 2:30 pm leaving our guests to be able to keep their table for the Apres Ski entertainment, which started at 3:30 pm!
- A delicious dinner of tapas and steak at a local restaurant
- A morning of skiing with instructors and guides with bright sunshine and fresh show!
- Guests then skied to St Christoph on the other side of the Ahlberg ski area, for lunch at Hospiz Alm, a famous restaurant with an incredible wine cellar, which is accessed by a slide!
- AOK Events had then organised an ice-curling tournament for our guests, with prizes for the winning teams.
- Day four ended with dinner at Sticky Fingers fondue restaurant, sharing food family style on banqueting tables. The perfect end to the perfect trip.
- After a late breakfast and some souvenir shopping, we ensured everyone boarded their flights safely home to London.
AOK Events are able to help you manage every aspect of your incentive programme from generating inspiring and original ideas to get your guests engaged, to putting the last guest into a taxi home!