Independent fund management company Dalmore Capital wanted to thank their clients and staff for 10 fantastic years of business. They approached AOK Creative with a brief for a classic (and always fun) drinks reception for over 300 guests on the shores of the River Thames.
Drawing Londoners for over two decades, OXO Tower Restaurant, Bar & Brasserie is an iconic landmark on London’s South Bank. Our Venue Finders sourced and secured the space for this fabulous drinks reception using their relationship with the venue, allowing our client the very best rates.
What we did
- AOK Creative offered full event management services to our client
- Next, we softly branded the space with Dalmore Capital branding throughout
- We managed all floristry, incorporating thistle in the event flowers as a nod to the Scottish heritage of one of the company's founders
- AOK Creative took care of bar arrangements, sourcing the DJ and managing AV
- We also booked a live saxophonist who accompanied the DJ which was truly spectacular
- Our walkabout magician went down a storm, and the food delivered by the venue was amazing
- In addition, we arranged a food tasting for the client who chose 12 types canapes, 5 types of bowl food and cocktails on arrival. What a special evening!
In conclusion, the event was a wonderful success and client feedback included:
“I have never had so many positive comments about food and staff, at any event I’ve organised, as I have from last night. The food was truly outstanding, and the staff tireless. I just wanted to thank you both for all your help with our event, and for taking a lot of the stress off our shoulders! Everyone had an amazing time!”