Our client was looking to organise a weekend retreat for all of their European staff in a location that worked for everyone’s flights, with a hotel that suited everyone and was a little quirky as well.
We found a hotel attached to a theme park where we were able to create a unique auditorium company meeting with a water stage show, different themed parties every night and a proximity to the beach for outdoor activities.
We found the Grand Luxor hotel in Alicante which is attached to the Terrabitica theme park and therefore perfect for the various events and activities we organised throughout the weekend.
What we did
- Helped with flights for 400 people
- Transfers from airports
- Hotel liason
- Setting up dinners
- Set up activities with shuttle transfers to the local beach, watersports activities, bike tours and mountain biking
- Spanish themed party in the Iberia village of the theme park where people dressed in red, football kits or as a pinata
- Booked internal DJ from venue
- Flamenco show
- Tapas tour and paellas
- Roman themed party in roman themed area of park with colosseum where people dressed up in togas
- Set up stage and company band played
- Surprise opening of the colosseum with DJ, bar and dance floor inside
meeting in auditorium
The venue had never been used for a company meeting before, so we transformed it with a big LED screen and had actors open up the meeting with an engaging show in which the CEO jumped off a cliff and into the water after a realistically staged fight.
The nature of the venue being connected to so many venue spaces ensured the smooth running of the weekend which meant that everyone was able to have a brilliant time and we got great feedback from the client.
Attendees fed back that they had the best weekend ever!
More trips abroad
Our brilliant team are ready to help you.
Let’s do this.
"*" indicates required fields