Invesco were organising two corresponding conferences in London and Frankfurt. Our task was to make both events consistent on theme and feel and to make them as sustainable as possible by reusing existing marketing materials, consciously sourcing the event set and preventing waste.
What we did
- Took existing exhibition stand and reused it for event
- Keep track of all different suppliers across two different events that were in different venues
- In Frankfurt, worked with a German production company
- Worked with caterers to source local produce for menus
- In London our suppliers for local sourcing included zero waste bowl food by making the most of existing stock
- All AV & production in both locations
- Brought in production manager overseeing both events
- Brought in reusable shelving as a set preventing newly printed materials
- Used eco friendly, fully recyclable name badges for delegates printed on site to prevent wasting pre-printed ones
We got positive feedback from our clients. Our work achieved a nice vibe at both event by successfully executing a consistent feel throughout with lighting and wood panelling.