The Michelin Guide wanted to change the format of their Michelin Guide Revelation by taking it from a morning event into a buzzy evening cocktail reception. AOK Creative was briefed to highlight the link between gastronomy and cinema after being selected as the Michelin Guide’s UK based agency for the third year running.
AOK Creative worked with Michelin Travel Partners, as well as all 13 event partners, to create, build and deliver the Michelin Guide Revelation 2019.
The BFI Imax London Waterloo – probably one of London’s most famous cinemas, home to the largest cinema screen in Britain.
What we did
- Pre-event management including creative development, working alongside Michelin’s media teams, scheduling, overseeing technical production and budget management
- Supporting event partners, including maximising the impact of their exhibition spaces
- Managing print requirements, including creative design and styling of the event space
- Management of food and beverage for the event, including tastings
- On-site event management including overnight build, rehearsals and the award show itself
- Hostess sourcing and management
- AV management including designing and building the stage set, lighting, sound and streaming of the awards ceremony
- Risk assessments as well as health and safety documents
The event received fantastic feedback, with over 500 industry guests through the doors, creating a huge impact on social media with #MichelinStar19 trending on Twitter. A massive thank you to our preferred AV supplier for the past 18 years, Broadsword, for their help.
Our brilliant team are ready to help you.
Let’s do this.
"*" indicates required fields