Our client NASC briefed us to organise their annual Ball & Awards event at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel for 800 guests. The client wanted the drinks reception to be a shabby speakeasy aesthetic to create excitement for the ball which was a fabulous roaring 1920’s club theme.
The client chose the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel as their venue as they have held this event here many times before.
What we did
- Full event management
- Assisted with creative concepts and logistics
- Proposed lots of ideas and built the theme from the ground up
- Full event branding and sourced all artwork
- Created a 1920's speakeasy prohibition theme
- Brought in props to match with theme & lighting
- Hired dancers and actors to interact with the crowd
- Created a pop up scene in the stairwell
- Live music
- Created a QR activated table plan for guests to easily search their name
- Hired a photographer to capture the event
- Created a 'photo booth moment' with a vintage car
- Created black and white videos to play throughout event
AOK Entertains supplied NASC with the most amazing entertainment for their speakeasy-themed event, including Charleston Dancers and Vintage Showgirls.
The amazing Rob Beckett also performed a comedy set for guests!
The client was thrilled and is very complimentary about AOK Events and our support.
“AOK Events were one of a few agencies we contacted about supporting us with our large event. The event has grown year on year and it was time to engage a company who could help run the event, but also help provide ideas too. My designated events manager, Jake was great to work with. Very friendly, personable and a good work ethic. He had good ideas and we got on well. On the event day itself, his team delivered us our best ever event without doubt. The styling, decor, entertainment was all first class” – Jamie