For their annual winter partner event, NetApp wanted to gather all of their partners in a new venue that drew their guests in with a unique theme.
AOK Venues suggested BAFTA which had a big refurb recently and created a pull factor as a well known historical venue. In addition we could utilise the venues characteristics to theme their meeting and presentation slides with movie topics and hollywood glamour.
What we did
- Venue find and liasion
- On site event management
- Organised champagne reception
- Brought in Marilyn Monroe and Daniel Craig for a memorable drinks reception with two old fashioned paparazzi to take people’s photos entering the event
- The projection mapping in the new dolby room was used it to project partner logos onto the walls around the room
- Brought in a speaker: Sue Smith, who is an inspirational speaker to talk about entering a male focussed industry and making a mark as a woman
- Q&A session with Sue Smith and Netapp
- Guest registration
- Organised event after party at the Radisson Blu Hampshire penthouse in Leicester square
NetApp received really good feedback from their partners. Everyone found that the sessions were very useful and people loved the venue. We are pleased to organise the event for them again this year in a new venue.