Our client NetApp chose Prague for their company awards dinner. We needed to find a hotel with good meeting space, in a good location and with sufficient break out rooms.
We chose Zofin Palace to host the Netapp awards dinner.
This venue was a perfect match with the brief and we even got the opportunity to incorporate Netapp’s branding around the palace which looked incredible!
The Hilton Old Town hotel was booked for our clients to stay at and was perfect for a day of meetings with breakout rooms in the afternoon and a stunning drinks reception on their first evening in Prague.
What we did
- Venue find and liasion
- On site event management
- Branding on the swinging doors in the entrance, on the pillars in the foyer and on a backdrop for the meeting
- Dinner and awards ceremony
- Production management
- Guest registration
- Tables around the room for the partners to exhibit. We used plug-in TV's instead of printed advertising, avoiding any additional printing
- Created name badges which were made from seed paper
- Meeting at hotel with breakouts in the afternoon
- Drinks reception on the first evening at the hotel
- We organised a morning run with a trained marathon runner which let our clients have a chance to do some sightseeing and be involved in a healthy activity which they requested
“I have no words to express my gratitude to you. You know, I have been doing this for 20 years and I have never worked with such a great Event Director.”
We received the most beautiful feedback from our client Netapp. We cannot wait to work together again soon!