The Trade Desk were looking for an in-office festive installation that spanned across their indoor and outdoor spaces. The install was set to be the backdrop for two client events held at the office in the run up to Christmas and to be enjoyed by employees in the daytime.
What we did
- Sourced, booked and oversaw the build of the outdoor pods
- Proposed and pitched four different theming concepts for the in office space
- Client chose ski alpine lodge theme which we brought to life across all spaces
- Oversaw alpine ski lodge build
- Created an alpine ski lodge with ski racks, fire places, Christmas trees, a polar bear, fake snow, ski boots, chesterfield sofas
- AV and production and sound
The The Trade Desk Festive In-Office Install was a full success! Internal staff loved the opportunity to spend more time together after work in the outside pods. In addition The Trade Desk reported great external client feedback about the theming at the evening parties.