Innovative software company Verve, were planning a retreat that reflected their company ethos of being able to work from anywhere. Osea Island was the perfect venue for their staff to have fun and to work in a social and relaxed environment…in the middle of nowhere!
Osea Island, Essex was the perfect place to reflect Verve’s ethos.
What we did
- Event production. Installing lighting around the whole island including party lighting and sound systems
- Ensuring all the basics like security and medical teams were on the island
- Bringing along the fun stuff, including a huge inflatable assault course, fire walkers, Gypsy Shrine glitter face painting, karaoke, and an outdoor cinema.
- Talking of the outdoor cinema, our production team worked with actors to create an immersive horror experience for the screening of The Strangers. We terrified everyone (in a fun way!)
- We built a yurt village
- There was a huge party on a Friday night. We worked with Tribe of Frog to create a psychedelic vibe throughout, UV cannons enhanced everyone’s glow paint and glitter!
We received excellent feedback from the Verve staff survey, averaging a score of 8.7/10. The team is already discussing plans with us to go bigger and bolder next year!
Our brilliant team are ready to help you.
Let’s do this.
"*" indicates required fields