Our client wanted briefed us to create a cool Websummit after party in Lisbon that would stand out among the busy conference schedule and was a bit different. We turned it around within 4 weeks from enquiry to event, implementing a nightclub event with Greek theming for 500 guests.
AOK Venues fulfilled the brief for guest numbers and a modern venue with Sud Lisboa. The venue fitted the brief as it was popular and had enough space and allowed us to bring in a high level of production with lighting and AV.
What we did
- Venue find and liasion
- Site visit in Lisbon ahead of the event
- On site event management
- Sourced furniture, floristry and dressing to fit theme including Sofas, coffee tables, posing tables to create multiple seating areas with a VIP vibe
- AV & production organised by our UK production manager
- Client had booked two international DJs and we liaised with them to arrange the production for their performances
- Brought in laser technician from UK to deliver high level laser production with logos and enhance nightclub feel
- Booked caterers to deliver gyros stations and Greek Mezze boards
- Full open bar including cocktails
- Five meter LED screen wall and haze machines
- Terrace bar in outside space enjoying the view of the Lisbon bridge
- Venue logistics including cloak room and guest registration
The event turned out to be so popular that we increased the capacity from 500 to 800 guests with the venue on the night. The brief of being the best Websummit after party in Lisbon was fulfilled and our client was very pleased.
Our brilliant team are ready to help you.
Let’s do this.
"*" indicates required fields